A leading debt and equity investor relations advisory firm, offering services to clients across the globe are looking for a PA/Office Manager to join their team of 14 based in Bank.
As PA/OM, you will be the only member of support, so there will be plenty of scope to take initiative and grow. Your duties will cover office management and administration. PA responsibilities will be for two Partners including diary management and travel management. Additional responsibilities to include HR work, operations duties, accountancy tasks, etc.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Being the ‘go to’ person, always willing to help!
- Diary management for two partners, occasional inbox management and travel management to Europe and Nigeria
- Take on management responsibility for all administrative functions
- Build and maintain an excellent relationship with suppliers and vendors
- Dealing with general enquiries, as first point of call on the phone – handling queries, and taking detailed, accurate messages. Being very sensitive to ‘cold callers’ – being polite, and giving an excellent impression of the firm, whether there is a future in working together, or not.
- Managing the two meeting rooms – handling bookings, ensuring that the space is immaculate at all times.
- Meeting and greeting clients and other guests.
- Financial administration – raising/chasing/paying invoices and Purchase Orders, liaising with external contacts as necessary, creating/managing office budgets.
- Managing service contracts (office equipment, including IT, office lease, etc.)
- Monitoring the general enquiries inbox.
- Assisting with creating and editing MS presentations/documents.
- Supporting in scheduling internal and external meetings, managing related logistics.
- Hotel/flights/restaurant/taxi bookings – keeping your finger on the pulse of what’s on offer in London, and finding the best deals
- General administrative duties (managing post, printing and binding presentations, scanning, faxing, photocopying, ordering stationery, etc.)
- Operational and HR duties -: maintain sickness and holiday records for company, assist with recruitment and carry out on boarding duties for new employees
- Previous experience in an Office Assistant role
- Confident phone manner
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills with an open, non-confrontational style
- Excellent prioritisation skills
- Ability to cope under pressure
- Excellent attention to detail
- Transparent work style
- Being a team player
- Flexible, pro-active, confident, with an open/can-do attitude
- Intermediate or advanced in Word/Excel/PowerPoint/Outlook
Successful candidates will be contacted within 5 working days.
Employment Type Any
Advertiser Type Agency