About GBSG Ltd
With over 30 years’ experience GBSG provide the best value security and fire systems to protect and manage premises, people and property. We currently work across a variety of sectors from schools, colleges and universities to food manufacturers and large corporate warehouses. With our head office in Lincolnshire we serve many agriculture producers and are the UK’s leading security provider to solar farms.
Our offices are in Donington, near Spalding (PE11 4TA).
About the Role
We are looking for a PA to the Managing Director on a job share basis.
**You will be working Wednesday to Friday, 8.00am to 5.00pm. The pro-rata salary for this position is £14,100.**
Main Job Purpose:
Diary management, secretarial service and all administration required by the MD
· Previous experience in a PA/secretarial role
· Excellent IT skills
· Audio typing
· Ability to clearly communicate to all levels of stakeholders
· Experience in customer services
· Knowledge and experience of using CRM systems
Main purpose of Role:
* Acting on behalf of the MD, liaising with customers and employees on a daily basis displaying the highest level of customer service
* Prepare and issue specifications and quotations to the customer; make any amendments as required and maintain contact with customer throughout until order is placed
* Maintain accurate records and files relating to key customers and supplier accounts
* Manage the diary of Managing Director and provide PA services.
* Provide daily status reports and be the contact for any internal issues that require the MD input.
* Produce paperwork ready for appointments.
* Complete quotations, tender documents and any other documents required.
* Continuously review files to bring up to conformance level, and highlight customers that could bring in new business, i.e. maintenance contracts and that all CCTV installations have been invoiced.
* Work with marketing in relation to marketing/customer liaison projects. Data cleansing for such projects.
* Provide general admin support to other departments as and when required.
* Ensure compliance to security systems response as to NSI requirements.
* Ensure adherence to the Quality requirements of ISO9000 and compliance with the National Security Inspectorate and to complete internal audits as directed.
* Maintain a good working relationship with other departments.
* Attend internal and external training courses as and when required.
* Assist with the training of new staff.
* Assist in other areas of the companyoperations (within capabilities) as required
Employment Type Permanent
Advertiser Type Agency