Competitive hourly salary
Contract until March 2022
6am-2pm and 2pm-10pm shifts
A global pharmaceutical manufacturer of is looking for a Production Operator who will be responsible for operating designated production equipment. You will be expected to ensure that operations conducted are performed in accordance with the requirements and standards the company holds.
* Must have experience in Pharmaceutical, chemical or food production
* GMP experience
* Must be able to work both shifts 6am-2pm and 2pm-10pm
Responsibilities for the Operator:
* Recording appropriate metrics to monitor adherence to production schedules, equipment utilisation,
right first time batch records and adherence to SOP and training schedules.
* Responsible for compliance to Good Manufacturing Practices in areas of responsibility
* Responsible for compliance to health and safety procedures in areas of responsibility
* To set-up production equipment to ensure correct functionality and calibration compliance.
* Operate production equipment and automated systems within the validated process Parameters.
* Conduct manual packaging operations.
* Carry out in-process tests, yield calculations, product sampling and inspection to ensure all production
meets predefined quality attributes
* Carry out Production Facility Cleaning and Sink and Drain Disinfection.
* Dismantle, clean and reassemble equipment, ensuring it is well maintained
* Identify continuous improvement opportunities that result in cost savings and more efficient and
compliant ways of working
* Participate in quality investigations.
* Support Engineering and Contractor activities
* Responsible for completion of batch documentation
The Production Operator will benefit from:
* Subsidised Restaurant
* Dry Cleaning facilities
* On site showers and locker facilities
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills then please click apply.
Employment Type Permanent
Advertiser Type Agency