Paid Search Executive – Innovative Sports Company
Salary: £28k – £33k
- They are an innovative and ground-breaking streaming service for some of the world’s most renowned sporting events, available at home or on the go.
- Possessing key content rights for 20,000+ live events p/year for a number of sports; extending from the English Premier League & Serie A to the NBA and World Boxing.
- Currently backed by industrialist Len Blavatnik’s Access Industries, their service is available in Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Japan, Canada, Italy and the US, with a view to 20 countries by 2020.
- Based in vibrant London offices within a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- You will play an intrinsic part at the core of activating and optimising Paid Search campaigns across Google, with a direct-response focus for obtaining subscriptions to their streaming service in connection with their most coveted events.
- The role is mainly direct-response focussed within their Search mechanism.
- Working on a large portfolio of in-house search campaigns (Retargeting & App marketing) spanning multiple markets, and languages, from conception to execution, optimising & reporting
- Work with brand and content teams to support the social activation process.
- Be a collaborative member of a team to deliver demonstrable results for the appropriate level of investment associated with their corporate acquisitions.
- Ideally 1+ years of experience working on paid search campaigns
- Proven hands-on experience optimising direct response paid search activity.
- Have a deep understanding of wider digital advertising sector and specifically how paid search works within an integrated digital marketing strategy
- Analytical thinker who is confident working with data and numbers with a keen eye to detail
- Open-minded, flexible and have a positive attitude toward new challenges, with a willingness to learn, embrace new technologies and business change
- Strong problem-solving skills, along with an ability to manage a varied workload, to tight deadlines
- Confident communicator able to build relationships across teams and at all levels with an appetite to challenge convention
- A passion for Sport and to work on sporting events
- Ideally: Fluency in an additional European language
Apply so that you don’t miss out!
Employment Type Any
Advertiser Type Agency