Toyota are currently offering a fantastic opportunity as a Panel Beater to join our team at our Bracknell dealership, this role would suit someone who has an interest in developing their motor repair knowledge and efficient labour productivity.
As a Panel Beater will work to repair vehicles with the customer in mind at all times. Knowledgeable and professional, you’ll work in your team to maximise workshop utilisation and productivity, delivering excellent quality to the customer and without compromising safety.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Panel Beater to increase their earning potential in one if the UK’s best brands.
What we need
- To adhere to Toyota’s and/or estimated repair times
- To report all faults, defects noticed whilst working on vehicles
- Report and compile supplementary work requests when additional parts required
- Make sure correct use of personal protective equipment, (PPE) and is used at all times
- Keep all working areas within area of responsibility clean and tidy at all times
- Willingness to show improvement within areas of responsibility
- Complete all work to the highest standard possible
- Maintain & ensure at all times suitable vehicle protection when working on a customer’s vehicle (Seat covers and protection to aperture’s)
- Carry out repairs in line with pre-determined repair method as stated on job card/estimate
- To carry out such work in a safe, economic, productive & efficient manner
- Maintain good relationships with supervisors, estimators, parts and apprentices
- Carry out the repair process in line with Manufacturers standards
- Comply fully to Health & Safety adherence within areas of responsibility
- Give great customer service at all times
- Carry out all work as quickly and safely as possible keeping the customer in mind at all times
- Must have ATA Panel qualification or equivalent
- Be an experienced Panel Beater
- Have experience working within a Bodyshop environment
- Be self-driven and motivated to hit all targets set
- Have great organisational, planning and customer service skills
- Work well under pressure
- Have excellent communication skills and be able work well within a team
What we offer
- Excellent basic salary, flexible depending on experience
- Additional bonus based on time saved efficiency
- Modern workshops
- Real career progression based around your aspirations
- Market leading benefits including healthcare, pension, childcare and company lease scheme
- Overtime available
- Uncapped earning potential
About our business
Jemca Car Group is one of the UKs largest Toyota and Lexus dealerships, employing over 500 employees across sites in Greater London and Thames Valley. Owned by Toyota Tsusho Corporation, a global brand made up of over 428 companies with particular expertise in the automotive sector, we are specialists in our field and are committed to ensuring our customers receive the best experience and service when they visit one of our retail centres.
We believe actions speak louder than words and we set ourselves apart by recruiting fantastic people with a passion for our industry and a desire for success. We pride ourselves in providing our employees with the tools they need to deliver excellence whether that is through our investment in state of the art facilities and equipment or through our commitment to their personal and professional growth through our market-leading development programmes.
If you’re a professional looking for a role with realistic career progression within a business that promotes positive change and development this is the role for you. Apply online now or contact our Recruitment Team.
Employment Type Any
Advertiser Type Agency