Part Time Support Worker – Right At Home
Right at Home is a multi-award-winning, UK-wide homecare company with a professional, can-do approach. Our care delivery is friendly and caring, and we are committed to making a valuable difference to our Clients every day.
You might not be aware, but you may already have what it takes to make a great Support Worker – empathy, a caring nature and a genuine interest in people and how to support them. Practical experience is not necessary as we will teach you all that you need to know!
As a Part Time Support Worker, your daily tasks will typically include:
- Shopping and lighter household chores
- Helping clients get dressed and ready for the day
- Personal care
By becoming a Support Worker, you are supporting our Clients to live a happier and more fulfilled life as well as helping their families have peace of mind knowing that their loved one is in the best hands.
If you are looking for a role that offers:
- Paid training (Induction, refreshers and all e-learning)
- Competitive hourly pay rates
- Plenty of job satisfaction
- Flexible working patterns
- Paid mileage
- An employer that values and supports you
- Paid team meetings
- Pension and Refer-a-Friend schemes
Then becoming a Part Time Support Worker with Right at Home is the right career choice for you!
Our only requirements are that:
- You must live locally
- You must be a car owner with a full driving licence
If you would like to join a company that really makes a difference to people’s lives, we would love to hear from you, so apply now and we will be in touch shortly to arrange an interview!….. click apply for full job details
Employment Type Permanent
Advertiser Type Company