About the role:
The Payment Administrator sits within our clients QS team and is responsible for maintaining the Contractor Payment Application System (CAPS).
The successful candidate will be crosschecking payments against jobs undertaken on their work management systems.
We are looking for a candidate with proven administration skills, good with numbers and have an eye for detail and be able to easily cross check data and figures. A good working knowledge of Office programs, particularly MS Excel is required.
Experience with SAP or a similar package would be beneficial or someone with the ability to pick new software up quickly.
Attention to detail is paramount and you must be able to work without supervision at times.
This temporary role is based in Kidlington. Working hours are 9-5, Monday to Friday. This position will be for at least 12 weeks. Full training will be provided.
- Efficiently process high volumes of jobs through CAPS
- Accurately assess job photos and make required changes on CAPS
- Excellent IT proficiency with ability to pick up use of multiple IT systems / software (use of SAP desired but not essential)
- Task driven with a strong ability to complete tasks within set time period
- Ability to work independently whilst delivering highly influential business tasks as part of the wider team
- Maintains good communication with supervisor / line manager as well as within the team to ensure risks / opportunities relating to the role are raised early…… click apply for full job details
Employment Type Temporary
Advertiser Type Company