Great opportunity to work for international business located near Ilminster, Somerset on a permanent contract.
£ per annum
Monday – Friday, 08.30 -17.00
Occasional overtime may be required between 6.00am – 8.30am, Monday – Friday and potential night shifts between 5.00pm – 3.30am.
ADM manufacture innovative, research based live bacteria products of the highest quality for the veterinary, human, agriculture and equine healthcare markets. With head office, manufacturing and distribution facilities based in Somerset, our client distribute to over 90 countries worldwide.
Do you have any experience working with machines? Are you a team player and dedicated employee? This could be your great opportunity!
* To carry out production activities as required including the set-up and operation of state of the art manufacturing equipment.
* To ensure that all products are made to the highest standard and meet required specifications, in accordance with quality requirements.
* To accurately read and understand manufacturing instructions, and utilise the in-house ERP (computer) system for all functions within the production facility.
* To work in an efficient manner at all times, to ensure that production lines run with to capacity and quality standards.
* To troubleshoot machine problems and where appropriate take corrective actions to rectify.
* Mechanical experience required and good level of IT knowledge to operate the ERP system
* Challenging tasks, short decision-making processes and a high level of personal responsibility in a modern work environment with flexible work time models
* Room for innovative thinking and growth with the possibility to manage your own career path.
* A company culture which promotes continuous learning and diversity.
* Excellent career opportunities in a world leading nutrition company.
* An attractive remuneration including a variety of social benefits like subsidised health & fitness offers.
If this sounds interesting to you, give us a call! Alternatively, send your CV to (url removed) (phone number removed) or (url removed) (phone number removed)
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment
Employment Type Permanent
Advertiser Type Agency