Planning Support Co-ordinator Acquisition & Planning
Based in West Byfleet
Our client is a well-established, independent company looking for an Administrator. Would suit a college or graduate leaver, looking for a first step into a permanent administrative role. Ideally you will have some previous general office/administrative experience but the company will also consider an enthusiastic candidate who is keen to learn.
A fun and busy team environment, you will be confident, well organised, a quick learner and able to work well both independently and as part of a team.
Duties will involve:
• Gathering all planning information and working with the Planning teams to understand and assist with tracking all work and project assignments.
• Maintaining document control and developing planning status and managing reports.
• Assisting planning team in the strategic project meetings, maintaining the Departmental Delivery database, ensuring targets are met and reporting information as required to other departments within the company.
• Researching planning designations and planning history in order to undertake basic site assessments and evaluations in accordance with Industry Best Practice Guidelines.
• Organising and coordinating both internal and external resources to attend site surveys and MSV’s ensuring all requirements are captured, cancellation and re-arrangements are logged and cascaded in a timely manner.
• Assisting with financial management of the project (PO requests, GRN requests, Invoice requests)
A level ‘s /BTEC’s required Grade A-C in a range of academic subjects
Salary and Benefits
Salary: £17,000 – £19,000
Subsidised Gym membership after probation
Hours 8.30-5.30 Mon – Fri
For more details please call and ask to speak to a member of the permanent team
Employment Type Permanent
Advertiser Type Agency