My local authority client are looking for a full time, but temporary plasterer to join their team. Working Monday to Friday 08.00-16.00pm. They are looking for someone to start as soon as possible on an ongoing temporary contract.
Main duties will include:
– Carrying out all types of repair and maintenance in empty and tenanted properties.
– Hacking off existing plastering/artex and tiles.
– Full plastering and retiling where required
– Undertake all works required as directed by Repairs Team Leaders.
– Inspections as and when required
– Clearing of rubbish/waste after completion of works.
– NVQ level 2 or City and Guilds in plastering/tiling
– Evidence of professional/trade development
– Asbestos awareness training
– Experience in floor/wall tiling/external rendering
– To be able to undertake all work to a competent recognised standard, with minimal risk to health and safety
– Candidates must have access to their own vehicle with a full, clean, driving licence
To apply, please send your CV to Rebekka
Employment Type Temporary
Advertiser Type Agency