To attend customer’s sites and carry out planned preventative maintenance, remedial and breakdown works ensuring that the quality of technical work is of a high standard and in compliance with statutory requirements.
To carry out and or assist in installation of small-medium sized heating installations to plant rooms and communal domestic heating sites.
* Provide first line of defence emergency call out availability to intervene 24 hours, 7 days/week to resolve urgent operational matters across all contracts.
* Planning and undertaking scheduled maintenance to Assets identified under relevant contracts.
* Attending breakdowns to assets across relevant contracts
* Installation of pipe work and accessories as part of plant room upgrades.
* diagnosing faults to Assets identified under relevant contracts
* Ensure effective use of time and resources to provide an effective service to customers
* ensuring projects run smoothly and structures are completed within budget and on time
* fitting new parts or repair old and making sure equipment is working correctly
* Sourcing & obtaining specialist components, fixtures or fittings when required
* managing stocks of supplies and equipment
* Housekeeping to a good standard
* making sure the works comply with legal requirements
* ensuring compliance with health and safety legislation
* creating and maintaining maintenance procedures, H&S documents, reports
* assessing sustainability and environmental impact of projects
* Completing work request paperwork accurately and in detail
* Communicating in written and verbal format to other members of TMSL staff
* Ensuring that all paperwork is submitted in good time as dictated by priority
* Completing of cost, time, resource (CTR) requests for estimating of works for submission to line manager
* Completing of leave requests in good time to line manager to help with work planning and on call rota.
* Gas qualification desirable but not essential
* Electrical qualifications desirable but not essential
* Experience in primary heating installation and maintenance
* Willing to upskill to gas qualification in second year
* Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
* An eye for detail and good design
* Strong communication skills
* The ability to work well both as part of a team and on your own
* Working knowledge of Microsoft packages
* A strong work ethic
* Reliable with integrity and humility
* 25 days holiday + Bank holidays per annum
* Company health insurance benefit
* Company van (P11d)
* Company uniform provided
* Mobile phone & tablet
Resourcing Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy
Employment Type Permanent
Advertiser Type Agency