Role – Post Completion Legal Assistant – Conveyancing
Location – Northampton
Salary – £17K – £25K – dependent on experience.
Our Client is a growing firm with offices in Northampton, Milton Keynes, Hertfordshire, Cambridgeshire and now opening a new office in Market Harborough. They are therefore looking to hire an additional person into their Post Completion team.
They pride themselves in providing a personal approach to their Clients, providing every client with a named contact, as well as a small support team to facilitate their case as quickly and efficiently as possible.
They focus on high value / quality cases from a range of quality Introducers across the country who continue to provide repeat business due to the quality of service they provide. They aim to provide a more personalised, quality service than some of the mass volume Conveyancing Firms. Junior members of the teams filter all calls and pass only those required to Case Handlers. Allowing them to focus on progressing the case and provide a more personalised and high quality customer service.
You will need to be an outgoing and proactive individual who works well both on their own and in a team.
You will be experienced in a busy office environment and have good administrative skills. You will have at least 6 months experience in another Post Completion role but ideally much more and be someone who believes that they can assist our Client to provide an excellent Conveyancing service.
Post Completion duties you will assist with:
* Be familiar with Financial Ledger / Disbursements.
* Telephone contact with clients, estate agents and other solicitors.
* Operate the case management system.
* Update exchange / completion dates, prepare Stamp Duty.
* Ensure forms of discharge are forwarded as required.
* Log and check incoming deeds, etc , prepare and submit Notices where necessary
* Deal with the submission of Deeds of Covenant, Stock Transfer Forms and procedure to obtain Share Certificate in the Purchasers name.
* Chase return of Land Transaction Certificate from Inland Revenue
* Deal with any requisitions raised by the Inland Revenue and check details when received. Prepare /submit Registration of Title at HM Land Registry.
* Send Title Deeds to Mortgagee/Client as appropriate.
* Archive file when appropriate.
They are seeking someone with:
* At least 6 months Post Completion experience
* Eager to learn and to progress their Conveyancing career
* Excellent communication and customer service skills
* Confident with an outgoing personality and able to work well both on your own and in a team.
THIS IS NOT AN OPPORTUNITY TO BE MISSED
In applying provide a paragraph to ‘sell yourself’ into such a role
Employment Type Permanent
Advertiser Type Agency