Walker and Sloan are proud to be working with a boutique Digital Marketing Agency in West London as they look to add a talented SEO Specialist to the team.
The agency is an exciting, dynamic, and growing Digital Marketing Agency working with an amazing portfolio of clients across many different industries and we have an exciting opportunity for an experienced SEO Specialist to join our growing team!
We promote flexibility, autonomy, growing and learning within our team, it is a fantastic time to join our growing team!
What services do we offer?
We are a 360-degree boutique digital marketing agency who offer a full suite of services focused on elevating brand awareness, boosting online traffic, conversions revenue and ROI of our clients. Our expertise lies in Digital Marketing Strategy, Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Internal and External Content Marketing, Google Ads (Search, Shopping, Display), Facebook & Instagram Ads, Instagram Influencer Marketing as well as Amazon Marketing and Management. Who have we worked with? Clients we have worked with include: Expedia, Prada, KIKOMilano, CALZEDONIA, KARL Lagerfield and many more across a variety of exciting industries.
Would you like to grow with us?
Take a look at the job description and you feel you may be a fit, don’t hesitate in applying with us today!
What We are Looking For:
- 2+ years’ experience in paid media
- Strong technical knowledge of Paid Media platform
- Proven experience with Google Ads, Facebook Ads, GoogleAnalytics and Data studio
- Have a clear understanding of best practice account structure
- Be proactive, positive, and inquisitive in nature, to learn more about paid media and make recommendations on account optimisations
- Good numerical, analytical and creative skills
- GoogleAdWords certified
- Good Power Point and Excel skills
- Ability to work well independently and as a part of a team.
- Able to produce customer-oriented documents at a good level using Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Working experience on other digital marketing channels is a plus
- Experience in digital agency is a plus
Role & Responsibilities:
- Improving quality score across paid search campaigns through keyword, copy and landing page relevance optimisation
- Ad copy creation, developing and testing
- Monitoring & analysing paid performance campaigns to deliver rich insight to clients and drive optimisation decisions
- Keeping up to date with competitor activity and benchmarking against them
- Ensuring accurate reporting based on client specifications and KPI’s
- Organization of weekly calls with customers
- Work on approximately 3 or 4 international Paid Media projects simultaneously
- Daily management of Paid Media results
- Develop comprehensive keyword research documentation and evaluations
- Collaborate with Paid Media team during weekly meetings
- Stay up to date with regards to research and Paid Media trends
If interested please contact Lee Curry at Walker and Sloan.
Employment Type Permanent
Advertiser Type Agency