Prestige Recruitment Specialists are currently recruiting for a Process Technologist to work within a large manufacturing organisation in the Hull area. Following the approval of NPD Concepts from the customer or agreed site process improvements/projects the role will be responsible for the successful scale up of these into the factory considering Technical, Operational, Commercial and customer requirements
Are you able to make quick decisions, be analytical, work to a critical path and communicate to all levels including the operatives and the customer?
Do you work with passion and pride at all times demonstrating these thorough results, accuracy of information and in-depth knowledge of food and processes?
If so then this may be the role for you!
* Be an integral part of the Process team to ensure the successful scale up of new concepts / projects in line with the brief.
* To ensure the Development process is followed and that each stage is completed accurately, documented and communicated through to key stakeholders.
* Attend site feasibility meetings and highlight any processes that are concerning, require validating or not possible in addition to considering if the product quality can be maintained through scale up.
* Following the feasibility meeting, conduct any required factory trials to assess the feasibility prior to presenting concepts to the customer
* Attend site Handover meetings once concepts are approved by the customer and raise any concerns
* Liaise with planning to book in factory trials and communicate to relevant stakeholders
* Organise all elements of the factory trial including raw material ordering and sign off, nutritionals, micro testing, organoleptic testing, travel test, QAS generation, trial data capturing, freezing validation etc.
* Be on site to support with product launches and customer face where necessary
* Conduct trials to assess the removal of cost from products.
* Attend regular NPD meetings and discuss projects.
* To demonstrate good housekeeping practices at all times
* Other duties as required to support the success of the department and business overall.
* Food safety Level 3
* H&S Awareness Level 2
* Degree or similar i.e Food Technology or similar
* Must be in possession of a full valid driving licence
* A strong understanding of the NPD process built from at least 6 month’s experience in Process Development in food manufacturing
* Computer literacy
* Meat experience an advantage
Salary £23,000 – £25,000 DOE
Please call Liz at Prestige Recruitment Specialists Hull for more information regarding the role.
Prestige Recruitment Specialists Ltd are acting as an employment agency working on behalf of the client.
Your application will be given consideration and a shortlist of applicants will be submitted to our Client. If you have not heard within 7 days, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Prestige Recruitment Specialists Limited is an award winning independent recruitment agency that has been firmly established for over 25 years within Yorkshire and Lincolnshire
Employment Type Permanent
Advertiser Type Agency