Procurement Specialist – £Multi-Billion Organisation – Central London – £30k – £35k + excellent package
Following a period of aggressive expansion, this global £multi-billion organisation seeks an ambitious and driven procurement specialist to join their ranks.
The extremely ambitious procurement specialist will join an award-winning procurement function, catering for an annual budget in excess of £60 million, across a variety of direct and indirect procurement categories including: direct purchasing, IT, HR, professional services etc. Based out of their global HQ in central London, the ambitious procurement specialist will join a forward-thinking culture that allows for huge opportunity and the exposure to accelerated career progression.
Procurement Specialist Responsibilities:
- Accountable for the end-to-end procurement & tendering lifecycle, catering for multiple direct and indirect procurement categories, including purchasing, IT, HR, professional services, travel etc.
- Develop and maintain relations with a variety of c-level stakeholders, vendors and suppliers globally
- Play an integral role in effectively managing the tendering process and eliciting huge savings across the global organisation
Procurement Specialist Requirements:
- Proven track record of effectively performing the end-to-end procurement & tendering lifecycle across a variety of direct and indirect procurement categories – ideally within a previous global blue-chip organisation
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Degree level and MCIPs desirable but not essential
If you’re looking to join an award-winning procurement function that is continuing to excel within their sector and allows the opportunity for rapid career progression & opportunity, please send your CV to Sam at
Key Skills: procurement, buyer, category manager, sourcing manager, strategic procurement, indirect generalist, indirects, indirect sector, indirect procurement, HR, Technology, IT, Hardware, Software, PS, professional services, facilities management, soft services, hard services, marketing procurement, marketing, advertising, logistics, travel, real estate, negotiation, procurement stakeholder management, vendor management, SRM, supplier relationship management, indirect procurement, indirect, indirect sourcing, London, Central London, London West-End, City of London, Greater London, Watford, North London, West London, South London, East London
Employment Type Permanent
Advertiser Type Agency