- A Production Co-Ordinator is required to join an established fashion supplier to the high street retailers. This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced professional to join a friendly team who supply mid – high end products to Retailers.
- Managing shipping schedules
- Dealing with bookings, logistics and deliveries.
- Responsible for overseeing and managing the critical path.
- Working alongside and reporting to Production Manager.
- Working closely with the Design Team for sample approvals.
- Follow up approvals ensuring agreed delivery dates being met.
- Management of the issue of purchase orders/dockets to various factories.
- Maintaining the accuracy of systems ensuring that all order data both internally and with manufacturers and customers is up to date and correct.
- Liaise with the Technical team to understand the fit-related issues that may impact critical path.
- Freight forwarding
- A minimum of 3 years experience in a Production Co-ordinator role within a fashion supplier is essential.
- Must understand critical path management.
- An accurate, methodical and organised attitude.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Good numerical and advanced computer skills.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
Tagged Resources Limited acts as an employment agency. We have 25 years of Recruitment and Industry experience, working with Retail and Supply Chain markets and have various positions available. If this vacancy does not suit your experience and you are looking for a suitable role please look at our website or follow us on social networking sites. All are updated on a daily basis.
Employment Type Permanent
Advertiser Type Agency