Working for a large established industrial agriculture and plant factory you will have the opportunity to be part of a dynamic and forward-thinking team.
Purpose of Role:
You will be required to manage and control the activities of a production line to achieve customer product specified quality standards in the most efficient and effective way.
You will be required to work a 40-hour week which includes weekends and bank holidays. It may also be necessary at times to work outside these hours to meet the demands of the business.
* Ensure conformance to H&S and COVID-19 safety measures at all times
* Manage the line team effectively to achieve the line KPIs, ensuring product integrity, conformance to customer specifications, technical standards and business procedures
* Carry out product assessments on raw material, during production runs and post packing to ensure quality of finished product conforms to customer quality specifications
* Work closely with the QA and compliance team, ensuring that standards are managed within the customer/business specifications
Skills and Experience:
* Proven experience of managing and training a multi-skilled team on manual processes preferably gained within the fresh produce or more general chilled food industry
* Exposure to the managing of customer fluctuating demands and balancing resources effectively whilst maintaining conformance to specifications
* A high level of attention to detail and excellent organisational and leadership skills
* The ability to work under pressure within a fast-paced environment
* A team player with a flexible approach
Remuneration & Benefits
* Competitive salary
* 28 days holiday plus bank holidays
* The opportunity to work for a great forward thinking, progressive organisation
Only suitable candidates will be directly contacted about this position and we will not store or process the data of candidates in any way unless consent has been obtained
Employment Type Permanent
Advertiser Type Agency