Just Recruitment are excited to be recruiting for a Production Operative for our well established client based on the outskirts of Bury St Edmunds.
The focus of the role is to be an active member of the production team and to make sure you comply with all the site procedures, as well as ensuring the safe operation of the site packing lines to effectively and efficiently manufacture products.
The responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
– Conducting start-up checks, operating the line machinery to pack products as well as close down checks.
– To carry out basic fault finding and problem solving.
– To accurately record all due diligence and other operational data as required.
– To comply with operational, health, safety and environmental safety procedures.
This role is on a 3 week rotating shift pattern with day, evening and night shifts.
The successful candidate will have the following:
– Previous production experience.
– The ability to work well in a team.
– The ability to work safely and efficiently under pressure.
This role is a fixed-term contract for approximately 9 months and is starting ASAP
Employment Type Contract
Advertiser Type Agency