My client is looking for 2 production operatives ideally on a temp to perm basis. The hourly rate will be £9.00 per hour.
If you come from a manual production background then that would be great but not essential.
The role can be physical so you will need to be be comfortable lifting and carrying.
Full training will be given on the tasks required for the role.
Duties of Production Operative
- Pick goods for assembly/preparation/kitting as required, ensuring stock is rotated on a FIFO basis.
- Complete works orders or pick notes to meet the daily production schedule (Live Order).
- To interpret works orders process instructions at all times avoiding rejects and ensuring timely completion of jobs.
- To identify substandard/non-conforming work or components and follow the Quality procedures for non-conforming products and inform the Production Manager.
- Perform preparation and kiting operations to schedule ensuring on time delivery to both internal and external customers.
- Accurately record and enter individual throughput data on the shop floor data capture system.
- To provide accurately and timely job progress/reject/ job delay information to other departments.
- Ensure conformance to company quality standards and procedures.
- To clean down the work area at the end of every day ensuring that 5s standards are observed.
- Ensure ‘right first time’ build at the right quantity and on time.
- Ensure inspection takes place as instructed.
- Ensure the correct process flow is adopted.
- Inform the Production Supervisor if any aspect of an operation is not clear or if any requirements cannot be met.
- In support of Health & Safety procedures, at all times ensure that you conduct yourself in a manner safe to self and others.
Hours Monday to Thursday 8am to 5pm with 45 minutes break, Friday 8am to 2pm with no break.
Please note: As you can appreciate we are currently overwhelmed with applications and we can therefore only contact those applications that have relevant skills for positions that we currently have available. Should you not hear from us within a week, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
March Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and complies with all relevant UK legislation. If you are successful in your application, you will be required to attend a full registration with one of our Consultants which will involve you providing a current passport, any relevant visas and completing relevant tests and a full competency based interview.
Employment Type Temporary
Advertiser Type Agency