We are recruiting for a number of Production Operative positions for a brand-new factory based in Andover!
What will I be doing?
* Ensuring minimum wastage of materials.
* Ensure equipment is set up to the relevant specifications.
* Ensure all production requirements are met and that machine outputs are maximised.
* Check and monitor product quality against defined standards.
* Trouble-shoot and resolve technical machine issues.
What will I need?
* Manufacturing and/or Production experience.
* Machine operating experience.
This is a fantastic opportunity for anyone wishing to invest their time in a brand-new environment, with plenty of chances for progression within a modern, world-wide company!
There are two working shift patterns on offer: Double day shifts and night shifts.
The total possible salary is £25,405 dependant on shift type and skill set!
The role comes with great benefits including:
* 25 days holiday + bank holidays.
* A fantastic subsidised canteen.
* Discounts for select restaurants, cinemas, supermarkets.
* Pension contribution.
* Paid lunch break.
* Overtime opportunities.
For more information, please don’t hesitate to call Claire O’Kennedy or Peyton O’Brien at FPR Group on (phone number removed). Or simply click “APPLY NOW” to send us your CV directly.
FPR Group is acting within the capacity of a Recruitment Agency for their client
Employment Type Permanent
Advertiser Type Agency