Global Pharmaceutical Manufacturer seeks an experienced Production Planner.
About the role
- Responsible and accountable for managing short (One month FIX) to medium (Three months ROLLING) term Production Planning to balance out capacity constraints, while also ensuring timely product availability.
- This role requires a high degree of accuracy and sense of ownership for Production Plans.
- An experienced Production Planner, preferably with experience gained in the Pharmaceutical Industry. You will be proficient in providing regular reports for monitoring the progress of production plans.
- With intermediate SAP and Advance ‘PP’ Module skills, you will also have intermediate to advanced Excel skills.
- You will also have good numeracy skills and be a clear and logical thinker.
Skills and experience:
- Data accuracy is a pivotal part of this role, you will provide accurate production and packing plans and reports and finalise the associated material procurement plans.
- You will need to have excellent organisational and communication skills and a proactive approach to regular coordination with fellow departmental teams, including: Quality; Engineering; Stores; and Sales teams.
- To ensure production plans are achieved and Finished Product stock availability is conveyed to Sales teams…… click apply for full job details
Employment Type Permanent
Advertiser Type Advertising Agency