Great opportunity to join a growing and successful manufacturing company based in Earby.
Our client are looking to recruit a Production Planner who has a minimum of 3 years experience in a manufacturing / production control environment and a good working knowledge of MS Office and ERP systems.
The role will involve –
– Plan weekly production from existing sales orders
– Advise customers of delivery / production date
– Plan deliver schedule by vehicle and geographical area. This needs to tie up with the production plan.
– Advise manager of material requirements
– Liaise with supervisors to ensure they understand the production plans
– Liaise with the fabric cutters to ensure that they cut what is required
– Ensure the sewing section is aware of what is required and when
– Work with the Furnish project manager to ensure that their deadlines are met
– Ensure that incoming materials are controlled and checked in.
– Produce data which will help management to optimise production
You will be reporting to the Managing Director and working closely with Supervisors and cutters.
Monday – Thursday 7.30am – 4.30pm
Friday 7.30am – 12…… click apply for full job details
Employment Type Permanent
Advertiser Type Advertising Agency