Jaywing is looking for an experienced Programmatic Manager to join our Programmatic and Paid Social team in to help cultivate our proposition as an agency and deliver excellent performance for our clients.
Job Title: Programmatic Manager
Location: Leeds or Sheffield, with flexible homeworking
Salary: Up to £35,000
Reporting into the Programmatic & Paid Social Lead, you will be responsible for all aspects of delivery for your clients’ programmatic campaigns, while helping influence and shape the client’s digital strategy.
Key Accountabilities for Programmatic Manager
* Responsible for the end-to-end management of programmatic display, video, audio & DOOH campaigns
* Collaborating with the team lead on Sales pitches to create best-in-class brief responses and media plans.
* Staying up to date and well informed on all programmatic industry news and changes so that we can provide our clients with future-proofed advice and strategies
* Liaise with all our delivery partners to ensure we are adhering to best practice, using their tech stacks effectively, and acquiring the best efficiency for our clients
* Plan, strategise and monitor brand and performance programmatic campaigns against a diverse range of KPI’s, ensuring performance targets are met and exceeded.
Skills Required for Programmatic Manager
* Experience in trading and managing client budgets within a digital agency and experience in a digital agency environment.
* Experience in working with a variety of DSPs and biddable platforms
* Advanced knowledge of the programmatic ecosystem (ad serving, DSPs, SSPs, DMPs, etc.).
* The ability to demonstrate an understanding of multiple digital media buying platforms.
* Technical tracking expertise (e.g. setting up tracking, QA, troubleshooting, etc.).
* Strong analytical skills for reporting purposes
* Line management experience preferred but not essential
What’s it like to work at Jaywing?
Jaywing is home to a diverse bunch of talented specialists and downright brilliant people. Bringing together the best creative thinkers, data scientists, channel and performance marketers and technologists, we’re a 300-strong team with offices in Sheffield, Leeds and Newbury (and Sydney, too.) A tight-knit group on a collective mission to create certainty for our clients in an uncertain world.
The beauty is that every day is different. Working in integrated teams on an enviable client list, we’re always looking for new ways to solve business problems. New ways of using our skills and expertise to deliver effective, intelligent work for our clients. Work that perhaps might win an award or two. All this in a day’s work – with a pub lunch or Friday beer usually rounding it off.
Iconic brands and top people are just the beginning. Join us and you’ll enjoy a flexible, 35-hour working week, 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays) and up to an extra 5 day’s holiday after each year of service. We offer a generous pension scheme and enhanced parental leave, plus healthcare and life assurance plans, our employee assistance programmes and lots more
Employment Type Permanent
Advertiser Type Agency