The EY Global Innovation team is a small, startup-like product and business incubator founded in 2015 to bring technology to the core of everything we do at EY. This includes enabling existing businesses with technology as well as building entirely new web and mobile products and technology platforms with an enterprise focus. Our access to the world’s leading companies is unprecedented and so are the opportunities stemming from these relationships. Be a part of something huge!
This role Works as part of a project team to provide project and operational support across the Intelligent Automation projects. This support may include measurement, analysis, project management and some continuous improvement initiatives. This position may also provide some deployment and technology support.
Please this is an initial day rate contract position.
Essential Functions of the Job:
- Conducts measurement analyses on projects/programs as directed. This may include measuring progress against established timelines and/or procedures. Reports findings to department teams with a focus on identifying improvement opportunities
- Provides project management support for less complex projects and assists with larger projects
- Work on special project assignments as needed
- Analyses workflow of operations, including process mapping, and offers suggestions for improvement
- Work with department management to identify opportunities for improvement and implements procedural enhancements as directed
- Identify the need for, develop and facilitate departmental training material/updates
- Assists with other administrative tasks related to database entry, report generation and distribution and general requests from clients.
- Provides reference and navigation assistance to customers to locate materials within the Intranet and directs customer’s requests to the appropriate knowledge specialist.
- Conducts primary research as appropriate and synthesizes the information into a usable format for colleagues.
- Produces high level qualitative research to fulfil both structured and unstructured requests to support a community internally
Analytical/Decision Making Responsibilities:
- Understands and applies knowledge of the firm’s business, organizational structure and operations
- Applies process and technology enablement knowledge to analyses and problem solving
- Uses sound judgment and consistency in providing measurement results
- Uses analysis to identify opportunities and offer solutions
- Decision making is fairly limited; contributes to solutions
Knowledge and Skills Requirements:
- Functional understanding of the business model, processes and technology enablers
- Strong communications skills
- Strong analytical skills to recognize trends and report issues
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Visio
- Basic knowledge of project management practices and tools
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we’ll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.
Employment Type Any
Advertiser Type Agency