Location: Fully remote working
Duration: December- 29/07/2022
- Handle basic administration functions and provide analysis and documentation of certain project aspects.
- Act as a liaison between end users and IT staff.
- Coordinate meetings and manage detailed project plans to support software/hardware
- Completed project management training/certification (e.g. PMI, Prince2, Agile)
- Advanced Microsoft Office Suite User (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Experience in an administrative capacity supporting executives to manage events, schedules and calendars.
- Experience working in the technology sector/industry – very comfortable with technology and concepts, with eagerness to learn more.
- Verbal and written English skills
- Data and business analysis skills
- Competent user of project management tools (prefer Smartsheet)
- Collaborative, curious, learns quickly, able to work independently
- Builds work relationships easily
- Willingness to do whatever it takes to get the job done well and quickly
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information – please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://candidate-privacy
Employment Type Contract
Advertiser Type Agency