· ProjectManagement – Lead the planning, executing, monitoring, controlling, and closing of retail projects ensuring they are successfullyimplemented and deliver operationalimprovements, projected sales or savings benefits.
· Planning and Organisation – Generate detailed plans of multiple projects within the retail projectportfolio; their scope, timelines and budgets. Ensure that these plans are closely adhered to by all stakeholders and any risks flagged early on.
· Business Strategy – Ensure all projects are aligned with the business strategy and delivered in accordance with the project roadmap. Manage risks and prioritisation of projects through diligent communication with all stakeholders.
· Process improvements and task reduction – Constantly review and challenge the ‘way we do things’ to instil a culture of continuousimprovement within the business. Visit stores for feedback on current pain points and strive to increase efficiency through standardised process and elimination of wasteful activity to improve the experience for colleague and customer.
· Data & Insights – Undertake analysis and review data to highlight trends in trials that may influence retail KPI’s. Work with the RAC to create bespoke project reports and protect reporting integrity.
· Financial Accountability – Manage project budgets effectively and ensure return on investment from capital expenditure.
- Ability to effectively analyse data and information to find the root cause and make recommendations for solutions
- Microsoft Office – strong understanding of key MS applications, including Powerpoint, Word & Excel
- Competence in managing multiple stakeholders at various levels to achieve the best customer outcome
- Project/Programme Managementfundamentals – project governance, producing project documents, managing budgets
- Ability to understand complex information or concepts quickly and disseminate it in an understandable way
- Process Development – a continuousimprovement mindset of always looking for a more efficient, effective way of getting things done and putting these new processes into action.
- A proven capability to cross functionally work with others to gain knowledge and experience.
- Ability to use intuition, experience and common sense to make sound judgements at pace with clear outcomes
- Understand current operating model and processes involved in runni
Employment Type Permanent
Advertiser Type Agency