We’re searching for a talented client facing Project Manager for our Brighton based production agency producing high quality events across both the UK and Europe. Whilst we’re based in Brighton you don’t need to be, although we’d love to see you once a week this role will largely be a remote one when you’re not at a client event or site.
This isn’t a 9-5 role, but nor are our clients, we sometimes work unsociable hours to offer the very best to our clients, but the rewards and opportunities to work alongside some of the best lifestyle brands, agencies and promoters far outweigh this.
A little bit about us…we deliver technical and site production for high profile events in the UK and Europe. We work with brands, agencies and multiple lifestyle clients engaging in actions sports, pop up venues, campaign activations, festivals, live music events and installations. The last year alone has seen us deliver over 50 events, travelling to Spain, France, Portugal, Germany and Scandinavia in the process as well as many at home in the UK.
What you’ll do;
- Reporting to the production director, you’ll work alongside our small team handling the day to day project management and delivery of client events from concept to through live phases to post event analysis
- You’ll plan and manage multiple projects at both indoor and outdoor sites from initial site visits, through layout planning, CAD drawing, budgeting and outlining technical specification for suppliers
- You’ll be responsible for the procurement of suppliers and freelancers including creating tender information and gathering quotes
- You’ll create and manage detailed production schedules for the build, live and strike phases
- You’ll manage coordination of third-party suppliers and freelancers to create the team to deliver the event
- You’ll manage all changes to the event or production scope, layout plans, project schedule and budget and communicate back to all stakeholders
- You’ll be responsible for on-site management of event build / live / strike and site infrastructure delivery and removal
Who you are;
You have a minimum of three years’ experience in production, site and event management. You aren’t daunted by managing and running multiple projects with lots of stakeholders and can anticipate the needs of clients and projects. You love a fast-paced working environment where you’re expected to self-start and can juggle lots of balls without dropping any. You approach new projects and issues with a level head and infinite patience and have a passion for client facing work and building relationships quickly and easily and are a real team player. You also have a full UK driving licence.
You already have;
- Experience of managing multiple client projects simultaneously, delivering accurately on client expectations, deadlines and budget.
- As you already have three years’ experience you’ll be able to work with autonomy and proactivity, executing projects to a really high standard.
- You’ll have worked with brands, agencies and promoters and have experience of working with multiple stakeholders.
- You have managed both Corporate and Non-Corporate style events
- You have CAD or Vectorworks skills in 2D environment
- You are comfortable and competent in SAG and Multi Agency environments
- You are known for your accurate budget management
- You have meticulous attention to detail
- Your communication skills, both verbal and written are excellent.
- You have fantastic time management and personal organisational skills
- You pride yourself in your ability to establish and build long lasting relationships with clients, external suppliers and third party vendors
- You have a good awareness of health and safety from working across a range of sites
Bonus points for;
- Having a European Language
- Being first aid trained
- 3D Drawing skills
- Access plant licence
- Telehandler and Straightmast licence
We offer a competitive package and benefits based on your experience, as well as the opportunity to develop within the business in this exciting role. If this sounds like you we’d love to hear from you.
Employment Type Permanent
Advertiser Type Agency