AEO Project Support Manager required providing project and administrative support to application process for Authorised Economic Operator (AEO) status to HMRC. This role will manage the project schedule/tracker, engage and work with all necessary departmental AEO champions, engage the supply base, analyse and update the single source of truth Oracle database with up to date and accurate baseline/standing data.
Typical activities will include:
- Support for AEO application preparation, review and submission to HMRC. A complete application pack will need to be compiled that thoroughly answers all AEO questions and provides the necessary evidence for HMRC site audit visits
- Actively project manage the AEO application schedule/tracker, identify project milestones and ensure completion within allotted timescales. Regularly report status into the AEO weekly teleconference
- Generate processes/procedures, work instructions and work descriptors to support AEO application and future business process proofing to ensure written procedures are in place for HMRC audits, processing and approvals
- Proactively engage departmental AEO champions to ensure all evidence criteria is provided, up to date and accurate. Engage the supply chain to send supplier PCQ and F470 company forms and chasing suppliers accordingly for the provision of product data
- Review and maintain AEO/Trade Compliance standing data in the Oracle database as the single source of truth
- Support site compliance visits to audit process and procedures to ensure they are being carried out in line with AEO compliance and HMRC expectations
- Provide support to BREXIT working group activities
- Provide support to general AEO application administrative tasks
The successful candidate will have the below skills/experience:
- Experience in project management and delivery
- Proficient with all Microsoft packages and knowledge of database management and data sets
- Previous AEO application experience is desirable but not essential
- Knowledge and understanding of customs regulations and procedures
- An understanding of business departmental operations
Candidates must be willing to undergo the security vetting procedure.
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Modis International Ltd UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information.
Employment Type Contract
Advertiser Type Agency