Powervault is the leading UK-based home energy storage manufacturer. The Company’s mission is to make home energy storage as commonplace as a dishwasher; reducing energy bills whilst also interacting with the grid to make a decentralised, 100% clean energy system possible.
The lead product is an advanced, integrated battery and control system. The Powervault 3 stores surplus solar generation and low-cost electricity from the grid to use when the customer needs it. It is capable of interacting with and controlling other household appliances, forming the foundation of the smart home and increasing demand flexibility. Groups of Powervaults can be aggregated and controlled remotely to support the smart grid, helping maintain network frequency and reduce local peak constraints, as well as allow partners to buy and sell energy to trade in the wholesale market.
Powervault launched in 2014 and has developed multiple award-winning products, with an approved patent. The Company has secured over £2m of innovation funding and prizes from BEIS, Innovate UK, Climate KIC, Nesta and the Prince’s Trust and others, and £5.5m in private equity predominantly from Crowdfunding (including the world’s fastest cleantech crowdfunding activity). Powervault is targeting a trade sale in the next 2-3 years realising a 10 X return for its investors. The energy storage market is now entering an exciting new phase with the rollout of smart meters and new business models and market opportunities.
This is an opportunity to work in one of the fastest growing areas of the internet of things: energy storage and smart grid technology. We are looking for a Projects Assistant to help us scale up and roll out many thousands of home energy storage products providing smart energy services to the electricity system.
You will be given responsibility in a close-knit company, with opportunities to direct your work and learn new skills as well as help deliver core business goals. You will be responsible for:
• Managing the customer journey from the point of sale to installation
• Supporting the operations manager in diary management
• Creating, developing and owning processes to help us efficiently scale to selling many thousands of Powervault devices
• Coordinating with all Powervault employees and external contractors to deliver successful installations
• Communicating with customers to provide excellent customer service
Candidates will need to demonstrate exceptional administrative and organisational skills.
NECESSARY SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
• Organised and methodical
• Ability to prioritise and manage customer expectations
• An exceptional communicator, with great telephone and email communication skills
DESIRED AND ADVANTAGEOUS SKILLS
• A degree
• 1-2 years practical experience in an administrative role
The candidate will need to have:
• Great organisational skills
• Hard working and motivated to succeed
• Passion for renewables
Engineering / Technical Support / Operations
Engineering / Manufacturing / Cleantech / Low Carbon
£20-23k dependent on experience plus share options
TO APPLY PLEASE CLICK THE APPLY NOW BUTTON AND YOU WILL BE REDIRECTED TO BEGIN THE APPLICATION PROCESS
Employment Type Permanent
Advertiser Type Company