Brighton, East Sussex
£22,000 – £26,000
Full Picture Recruitment are on the hunt for someone with the right drive and experience to join our client’s Brighton office as a Property Manager.
The right candidate will become part of a local institution, with a rich history in the area they service and a track record of impeccable customer service and growth.
This could be your chance to jump into a new role with a well-respected Agency and make your mark! Apply today to avoid disappointment!
What Will You Be Doing?
* Liaising with Tenants & Landlords to resolve maintenance issues
* Handling enquiries both face to face and electronically
* Working with your team to achieve KPIs and targets
* Provide exceptional customer service
* Keeping a detailed maintenance diary
* Handling invoices for contractors
* Scheduling any necessary maintenance work
* Occasional ad-hoc duties
What we need from you:
* At least one year of experience in the Estate Agency field
* Either ARLA Qualified or willing to become ARLA Qualified (£1000 increase to basic on completion)
* Well-developed soft skills and excellent professional demeanout
* Computer literate with competence all Microsoft Office utilities
* Comfortable working under pressure in a fast-paced environment
You will get in return:
* Competitive salary and commission potential
* 20 days of annual leave entitlement plus Bank Holidays
* Generous benefit & incentive scheme
* Access to Pool Car
Full Picture Recruitment operates an equal opportunities policy, which means we treat people fairly.
Please note that if you have not heard back from us within 5 working days you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We will keep your details on record and contact should a more suitable role become available
Employment Type Permanent
Advertiser Type Agency