Are you an experienced Block / Property Manager working in the property industry? Do you drive and have your own car? If yes we’d love to hear from you!
Our client a thriving and successful property company are looking for an experienced Block Manager to join the team. Duties include:
- Undertaking regular site inspections of residential blocks in their portfolio; making sure that there are follow up visits with a site inspection report as necessary
- Diagnosing potential problems on site whilst carrying out inspections, including any insurance risks existing
- Dealing with all insurance matters on behalf of clients, via brokers, ensuring policies are up to date, and claims are dealt with promptly
- Making sure that the site is compliant with health and safety regulations
- Preparing appropriate service charge budgets
- Demonstrate an understanding of matters relating to long-term qualifying agreements
- Identifying repairs that need to be undertaken on site, and instructing contractors, making sure that only approved contractors who are instructed on blocks managed by the company are used
- Demonstrate a basic understanding of leases and dealing with lease enquiries
- Making sure you keep up to date with legislative changes and major case law
- Monitoring service delivery; ensuring that small repairs that need to be fixed on site, such as fixtures, fittings and site equipment are all dealt with promptly
- Organising ongoing contracts for maintenance on sites, e.g. cleaning, window cleaning, gardening and facilities in a cost-effective manner
- Keeping detailed records relating to the block management on file
- Liaising with Chartered Accountants in the preparation of service charge and company accounts, whilst maintaining compliant accounting records, and reviewing them regularly, with changes implemented as and when they are required
- Full understanding and some experience of managing S20 procedures, and other matters governed by legislation. Further training by colleagues is expected.
- Experienced Property Managers with some block management experience will be considered
On offer are excellent benefits and career progression. This is a Monday to Friday role.
We are acting as an employment agency on behalf of our clients. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all candidates on occasion due to the volume of CV’s received we are unable to do so.
Employment Type Permanent
Advertiser Type Agency