Working from our Peterborough office the residential Property Manager will be responsible for:
* Completing detailed photographic and written inventories on properties prior to tenancies starting
* Inspecting properties during tenancy and providing a written and photographic report to the landlord
* Reporting defects through to our maintenance team
* Carrying out final inspections at properties to assess the return condition
* Submitting final inspections reports and claims
* Negotiating claims and disputes with former tenants and landlords
* Working closely with our property maintenance partners valuing damages and claims.
Experience is a benefit but not essential.
Enthusiastic success driven personality is essential.
You must be able to communicate confidently, clearly and be well-spoken.
Ability to set and manage client and colleague expectations. It will be essential you can multi task without compromising service standards.
* Able to manage a busy diary and organised
* Be self motivated to work out of the office
* Work in a busy team environment
* Have a high degree of own initiative and great common sense
* Have good communication skills verbally and written
* Flexible to support other roles
Confident use of Outlook and Word is essential. A flexible and committed attitude to team work is also essential.
Expected hours and days Monday to Friday (Apply online only) and alternative Saturdays (Apply online only)
Employment Type Permanent
Advertiser Type Agency