Quality Assurance Manager – Permanent Opportunity
TARCG, The Aviation Recruitment & Consulting Group.
Gatwick, UK – (Some travel in the UK and occasionally internationally).
Our client is a leading provider of turnkey support solutions to the aviation interiors market and is uniquely placed to support on true nose to tail cabin maintenance and total care management. Our Client works with some of the world’s largest and most prestigious carriers and serves all customers, large or small, with the same enthusiasm.
The Quality Assurance Manager is responsible for supporting the operational performance of the quality within the company. You will be ensuring the delivery of regulatory compliance and KPIs. You will also ensure the maintenance of an independent Quality Assurance System that is acceptable to the following recognised regulating bodies UKAS, EASA, TCCA, FAA, ISO: 9001. You will be responsible for the efficient and effective day to day running of the Quality Department for both entities.
- Start: ASAP
- Term: Permanent
- Location: Gatwick, UK
- Salary: Competitive
- 40hrs per week
- The execution of the Audit programme as approved by the Group Operations Director and bringing to the attention of the Accountable Manager any non-compliances raised during the audit function.
- Regular and prompt liaison with the CAA.
- The updating and publishing of applicable approved company documentation.
- Maintaining the company Authorisation system.
- The Training of staff to meet the requirements of the awarded approvals.
- Continually maintain a working knowledge of applicable regulations internal processes and procedures.
- Support in continuous improvement exercises and projects as requested by the Group Operations Director.
- To maintain integrity within the job role at all times, to ensure impartiality of the Quality Assurance department.
- To promulgate just culture principles and policies throughout the company.
- To keep aware of regulatory changes within the industry that could affect the Company’s approvals.
- Ensure the quality departments can operate independently of commercial and operational influences.
- Ensure that the Group Operations Director and the Accountable Manager are independently advised on quality issues.
- To appoint the appropriate number of competent personnel to manage respective quality departments.
- Acting as the main point of contact on all Quality matters, internally and externally.
- Managing the Quality Assurance Engineers.
- Valid UK driving Licence
- Former or current Form 4 holder in EASA Part 145, 21G and 21J
- Extensive experience in ISO: 9001 QMS system
- To maintain integrity working under pressure
- To remain impartial and independent
- Presentation skills to support the training of staff
- Able to read and interpret technical manuals and drawings
- Ability to influence and interact with all grades of staff
- A Practitioner (PCQI) member of the CQI
- Auditor qualification
- Knowledge of UKAS 17025
- Experience in CS25.853
- Just Culture principles and policies
- Lead Auditor
To Apply Now for the role of Senior Mechanical Design Engineer, please apply via the button shown.
Call us TODAY! .
Our mission is clear. We offer the most cost effective & flexible aviation recruitment in the world. We bring the right people together to drive transformation within the aviation recruitment industry. We work with our clients & partners to build the foundations that enable organisations to achieve an unfair advantage. We are shaping the future of aviation. Together.
This vacancy is being advertised by The Aviation Recruitment & Consulting Group Ltd. The services advertised by The Aviation Recruitment & Consulting Group Ltd are those of an Employment Agency.
Additional Keywords: Mechanic, Fitter, Mechanic, cabin mechanic, aircraft mechanic, avionics, sheet metal worker, engineer, CAE, B1, NDT, sheet metal, B2, B1.3, rotary, helicopter, jet2, management, captain, cabin crew, first officer, quality, ATR, qatar airways, airworthiness, safety, manager, composite, technician, avionic, aw139, aircraft technician, stores, flight attendant, operations, Qatar, aircraft fitter, B1 engineer, flight dispatcher, maintenance, Embraer, painter, aircraft engineer, instructor, logistics, camo, fitters, cabin mechanic, director
Employment Type Permanent
Advertiser Type Agency