Our global client based in Hoddesdon is looking for a Quality Auditor to join their busy team onsite. This is initially a 12 month contract with the possibility of being extended. The successful candidate would be required to work 37.5 hours per week (9.00 am – 5.00 pm Monday- Friday). The position is offering an hourly rate of £16.25 – £17.00 per hour. This is a fantastic opportunity to work for our thriving global client. You will be entitled to 25 days holiday plus 8 Bank holidays pro rota.
The Quality Auditor conducts routine audits of data, information, procedures, equipment and systems (including computer systems), and/or facilities to ensure the compliance with SOPs and GMPs and worldwide regulations.
- Review and approve production and analytical documentation accompanying the release of API, Safety Assessment or clinical supply lots (bulk and packaged) to ensure conformance to appropriate regulatory requirements. In addition, the Auditor communicates and resolves audit comments with client areas.
- Under supervision, or as part of a team, perform audits or inspections of assigned areas or systems to assess compliance with regulatory and Company standards.
- Issue reports summarizing deficiencies and work with areas to execute remedial action. Notify appropriate management of inspection result.
- Works with moderate work direction and is skilled and knowledgeable to the position.
Experience should be in the pharmaceutical/chemical industry or government drug-regulatory agency with a working knowledge of cGMP regulations.
- Effective communications (oral/written) and interpersonal skills are necessary.
Employment Type Any
Advertiser Type Agency