GBP37,000 – GBP43,000
We are working with a client who are looking for a Quality Manager, they specialise in the manufacture of electronic components.
As the Quality Manager you will be the management representative of quality assurance for all issues pertaining to the quality of the product from incoming inspection of suppliers material to the final inspection products.
Main duties and responsibilities:
· Control and management of the company QMS ensuring compliance with ISO. To include internal audits/external audits. QMS review.
· Maintain all quality records and documentation in accordance with the quality manual and specific customer requirements.
· Support concurrent engineering efforts by participating in design development projects representing quality assurance and the customer.
· Design, document and implement methods for process control, process improvement, testing and inspection.
· Ensure proper inspections have been performed to ensure product quality. This will include the inspection of incoming material as well as in process and final inspection of completed product.
· Promote and execute quality standards, inspection processes, test methodology, quality plans, documents and reports. Assist in process certification.
· Develop, execute and analyse quality-reporting measures.
· Report to management on quality issues, trends and losses
· Review customer purchase orders and specifications, change requests and contracts and ensure that the necessary criteria and provisions and included in the quality and process plans
· Review suppliers purchase orders and establish supplier quality requirements
· Conduct internal quality audits within the department
· Interface with supplier and customer quality representatives concerning problems with quality assurance and assure that effective correction action is implemented.
· Maintain calibration records for mechanical and electrical test equipment within the department
Employment Type Permanent
Advertiser Type Agency