Our public sector client based in East Kilbride have a temporary requirement for a receptionist. Hours of work will be Mon – Thurs 9am – 5pm and Fri 9am – 4.30 with 30 min lunch break. Rate of pay will be £10.43 per hour.
Start date 11th Jan 2021.
Please only apply for this role if you have a current Basic Disclosure Scotland certificate. If successful you will also need to apply for a Standard Disclosure.
Duties will include:
– Obtain from the Clerk of Court a list of Jurors and substitutes who will be attending
– Welcome Jurors when they attend, ask them to adhere to physical distancing at all times, offer them the use of a face covering and hand sanitiser.
– Direct the Jurors to the relevant rooms within the Jury Centre and advise they will be met by a member of SCTS staff who will escort them into the room
– Collate and submit lunch orders to the catering providers each day.
– Provide cover to Jury Minders to ensure that they have appropriate breaks and lunch breaks
– Assist Jurors with exiting the building when the court has adjourned, whilst ensuring physical distancing is adhered to
– Assist the Jury Minders in accompanying Jurors when they exit the Jury Centre when required (for example for fresh air or to allow them to smoke during court breaks)
– Provide support and cover for Jury Minders when appropriate
– Assist with Fire Evacuation procedures
Applicants should have excellent front facing customer service skills
Employment Type Temporary
Advertiser Type Agency