An opportunity for an experience recruiter who is keen to work for one of the larger non magic circle law firm, located in the City of London.
The role will focus on business services recruitment (approx. 90 hires per year) and working alongside a recruitment manager and coordinator.
The client is very open to candidate that are working within a recruitment agency, what is important is that you have experience of recruiting within business services, legal background is NOT a requirement nor do you have to come from a professional services background.
The purpose of the role is to manage the sourcing, attraction, assessment and recruitment process for the Business Services functions in line with overall strategy.
Business Services covers all major functions including Marketing, Business Development, Finance, Knowledge & Research, IT, Office Services and Business Change.
The successful candidate will have exposure to a wide range of senior people including partner and business services department heads.
Essentially you must have experience of running interviews.
- Working with HR and line managers to define the roles and produce job descriptions
- Handling the role fulfilment through the following processes:
- Building relationships with agencies on our PSL to ensure their understanding of our requirements and a flow of high calibre applicants
- Developing internal relationships with the Business Services managers and other relevant stakeholders
- Reviewing and looking for ways to streamline the current recruitment processes, including better use of technology
- Assessing and continually reviewing the PSL
- Reviewing and negotiating terms of business from the PSL
Employment Type Permanent
Advertiser Type Agency