EXPERIENCED RECRUITMENT CONSULTANT
Rail / Civils / Division
Genuine to £40k Basic salary doe + flexible benefits
Outstanding Uncapped earning potential
Negotiable benefits package (Healthcare / Pension / Personal development)
Great career opportunity
This established recruitment organisation is only looking for the best recruiters out there and in return is able to supply an environment and culture of success, over achievement, high reward and career development.
• Quality Brand
• Reputation for quality / innovation
• Quality focus
• Experienced team / hands on management role
• Full cycle billing role within national construction market
• Large team – national PSL client base
• Key account management / development – new business wins
• Experienced Recruiter looking for a fresh challenge
• Proven track record of success
• Credible in front of client / candidate alike – used to dealing at board level
• Recruitment experience
• A passion for the recruitment industry
• the ability to carry out a 360°-degree recruitment role
• the desire to work in a structured and driven recruitment environment
The business ethos is very much sales and the successful candidate must be able to demonstrate the ability to instil confidence in both client and candidate alike, offering a consultative approach to recruitment, not the typical volume driven high street solution.
You must be able to be self-sufficient and also have the ability to work with and motivate an established team. This opportunity is to capitalise further on a business with a great reputation and client base.
You must be a biller, with a proven track record of management success
The salary and benefits are totally negotiable, and the decision process and gravity of the final deal will very much depend on individual expectation, proven ability and hunger for success.
The Job Office Ltd is acting as an employment business / employment agency with regard to this position. We do try to respond personally but due to the volume of daily applications we receive, if you have not heard from us within 3 working days then please accept that your application is not going to proceed further. The Job Office Ltdis an employment agency practicing within Recruitment to Recruitment. We offer a confidential service to both client and candidate. We positively welcome applications from suitably qualified candidates, no matter what their age, race, gender or lifestyle and those who have the right to live and work in the UK.
Employment Type Permanent
Advertiser Type Agency