Location: Leeds City Centre
Salary of a Recruitment Consultant: £18,000 (OTE is £50-100k in year one)
We are a specialist recruitment consultancy and talent solutions business. We work with high tech organisations to hire the best staff, using our truly unique talent management solution Edison. We are looking for the most driven and ambitious individuals to drive the growth of our business and develop into successful Recruitment Consultants.
As a Recruitment Consultant, you will be a natural at building relationships, driven to succeed and want to build your own business. We will provide all the tools, technology and support you need to do this.
We need you to bring the entrepreneurial attitude to drive your success!
So why us vs the other hundred Recruitment Consultant adverts out there?
- We have a truly unique USP, our talent management solution – Edison (who else can say they really have a USP in recruitment!?)
- We embed ourselves in the tech market eg we own the Leeds Digital Festival Awards, we host tech events – we are replicating this in Berlin
- We have a clearly defined growth plan and know exactly how we are going to get there
- We know exactly where you fit in that plan, if you’re up for the challenge
- We don’t hold people back. If you’re good enough, we’ll reward you beyond anyone else in the market
- We want you to be our next Director.
Responsibilities of a Recruitment Consultant:
- Build manage and develop client relationships
- Selling recruitment solutions
- Selling Edison, our talent management solution
- Market research and market mapping
- Grow & develop exciting markets in Europe
- Building relationships with the best candidates
- Interviewing candidates
- Arranging Interviews
- Exceeding Targets
- Attending Tech Events
- Writing Blogs
Experience required for a Recruitment Consultant:
- Focused on a career in sales
- Natural at building relationships
- Confident problem solver
- Motivated to succeed in all you do
- Track record of high achievement
- Excellent Communicator
- Good commercial awareness
- B2B sales experience would be nice but we re not hung up on that!
We have a clear growth plan to 2020 and beyond, and have opportunities working across different markets working with some of the most interesting tech companies in Europe. This year we have embarked on working in the Berlin tech market with great success, and will look to build on this, along with continuing to raise our UK profile.
Recruitment Consultant Salaries are flexible but your OTE is £50-100k in year one.
Employment Type Permanent
Advertiser Type Agency