We are currently recruiting for sharp-minded individuals to join us as 360 Recruitment Consultants in our growing office in Birmingham. We offer a competitive starting salary of £24,000 + uncapped commission from day one (OTE in excess of £30,000 at consultant level).
Comprehensive training will be given, along with constant support and guidance tailored to whichever stage of your career you are in. We have plenty of opportunities for progression as our business strategy is focused on continuous growth for the future, including opening new teams and offices.
* Working Monday to Friday in a fast paced office environment as part of a team within one of our specialist sectors; Human Resources, Accounting and Finance, Technology, Property Management, Social Housing, Procurement or Legal
* Carrying out targeted business development and account management calls to clients in your portfolio as part of daily marketing sessions
* Screening and shortlisting professional candidates over the telephone and in person to assess suitability for positions and advise them of opportunities available
* Providing consultation and liaising with clients to organise interviews and candidate bookings within tight deadlines, completing all necessary administration
We are looking for candidates with experience in recruitment or in a transferable sector such as sales or customer service, with the following essential skills / qualities:
* Hungry for sales
* Goal orientated
* A strong communicator (verbal & written)
* Self-motivated and proactive
* A team player
* Commission: Earn commission from day one (no thresholds).
* Holiday allocation: 23 days holiday (plus eight bank holidays), rising to 25 days (+8) after two years.
* Flexible working incentive: Hit your targets and take advantage of either finishing early or starting late once a month for the next quarter, with additional flexible working for senior staff as you progress.
* Monthly and quarterly prize incentives: Such as iPads, extra holidays, and other goods
* Vision days: Spend time with our Directors to discuss ideas for improvements to company processes and policies.
* Free gym membership: You will be entitled to free corporate gym membership
* Social events: Quarterly office nights out and companywide events; for example Ascot Races and our annual black tie Christmas Party prizes including spa breaks and Sonos sound systems.
* Sabbatical leave policy: After four years of continuous service, you will be eligible to take sabbatical leave.
* Structured training programme: Unrivalled training programme performed by individuals with a wealth of experience and unprecedented success within the recruitment industry
* Realistic targets: Set and reviewed each month in your appraisal with your line manager.
* Progression & development: Progress onto path to Senior Consultant after just 12 months and onto management in as little as three years.
* Working from home: Consultants who have been with company for 12 months have the opportunity to work from home.
From the very first day you join your training and continued personal development are our priorities, which is why we dedicate a budget of over £225,000 every year exclusively for training. All training will be delivered by experienced Senior Consultants up to Director Level who have a wealth of experience and unprecedented success within the recruitment industry. Once this thorough induction has been completed, and throughout your career, you will receive continuous training and your career development will be regularly reviewed and encouraged.
We are an Investors in People (Silver) accredited company meaning that the standards we are expected to meet when managing our employees are extremely high and are independently audited every 18 months. Since opening in 2009, we now have three offices based in Leicester, Birmingham and London and aim to open a Manchester office in the future. We are offering a long-term career opportunity where every employee in a management position has been promoted from within via our excellent management training programme in line with our organic growth strategy.
WHY JAMES ANDREWS?
The recruitment sector is dominated by companies which offer individual commission, which in turn create hard-nosed, selfish sales environments. James Andrews is different. We have created a commission structure which celebrates individual and team success in every placement, thus creating an enjoyable, supportive environment. Perfect for individuals who are target orientated and team players.
We have a down-to-earth culture which focuses on team working. We are open and honest with everyone we deal with, and being a stuffy, corporate business is not what we’re about. Our “work hard”, play hard” ethos is guided by our staff who love spending time together outside work. Our relaxed dress code allows our employees to express themselves as individuals whilst still maintaining that professionalism and respect that our client’s value so much.
Our Birmingham office opened in 2010 and is perfectly located overlooking St Paul’s Square in the Jewellery Quarter just a short walk from New Street and Snow Hill train stations. We have recently undergone a state of the art office transformation, featuring a brand new ‘chill out zone’ with a TV, gaming system and lunch facilities – a great place to take a break from the busy office environment or have a Friday afternoon beer with your team before a night out in the city
Employment Type Permanent
Advertiser Type Agency