My client is a leading UK and Global recruitment specialising in Sales and Marketing roles within specialist sectors. They have been established since 2003 and have forged a reputation for excellence with our core clients – many of whom are renowned global household names.
Headquartered in Sheffield, Yorkshire, they are proud to have been recognised as our region’s 2nd fastest growing company for their business performance over the last 3 years but their story is far from over. They continue to grow at a rapid rate and consequently are able to offer outstanding opportunities to talented individuals interested in developing a long-lasting career.
Recruitment Consultant : Professional Services – Sales and Marketing roles within Specialist Sectors
This leading global recruitment business is looking for a recruiter to fill commercial roles which sit within their area of specialism. You will partner with client companies, to help them source and hire specialist staff for their workforce. You will be responsible for sourcing, screening, assessing, and marketing candidates to clients.
This role operates in a supportive and motivated environment with a company who pride its self on low attrition rates. My client is passionate about developing not only it’s workforce, but also it’s fast growing business – so why not become part of this flourishing company.
* Build strong client and candidate relationships to ensure long term buy in rather than transactional.
* Managing the full end-to-end recruitment cycle from initial hiring manager briefing through to offer management.
* Engage with stakeholders across the business, regularly updating all parties on the status of the process.
* Manage existing accounts effectively.
* Develop and implement sourcing strategies and channels to build relevant talent pools of candidates to ensure you have up to date market knowledge.
* Understand client time pressures and respond accordingly.
* Attract and identify candidates using the appropriate industry methods including social media, networking, head hunting and referrals. Use CRM to find suitable candidates to match the client’s vacancy specification.
* Short list and screen candidates.
* Engage candidates with the job role, discussing the vision and potential as well as salary and benefits.
* Take candidates though a comprehensive interview preparation. Ensure they are comfortable at each stage and they have a full understanding of the client culture and the process upfront. Build connections and see patterns that could help to build rapport on both sides.
* Obtain interview feedback from both sides and follow this up in good time. Deliver feedback with honesty and with the aim of improving both client and candidates experience. Take on board what could be improved each time and feedback accordingly.
We are looking for candidates with a successful background in recruitment and ideally the professional services and FMCG (fast moving consumer goods) industry.
* have an excellent track record in the recruitment industry
* pride yourself on your ability to build up strong client relationships
* be great at sourcing top quality candidates and nurturing them through the recruitment process
* be driven and understand urgency
* have a desire to win
* be highly approachable and credible
* possess traits to influence and gain buy-in from others
* enjoy working in a collaborative, client-oriented environment
In return, my client offers an outstanding working environment with clearly defined development opportunities for achievers. This is a genuine career defining opportunity for a South Yorkshire based recruitment professional to use their skills and experience in order to secure a lucrative and rewarding role with one of the regions best employers.
The package itself is designed to attract the best – this includes basic salary of up to £25k (depending on experience), a truly amazing bonus (this will be explained at interview stage), full development and support, career advancement opportunities and the chance to work with a major player in the industry.
Contact AMR in the first instance, on what a career with this company could mean for you!
Don’t miss out as this opportunity won’t be around for long! Interviews to be held immediately so please apply today
Employment Type Permanent
Advertiser Type Agency