THIS ROLE IS AVAILABLE FOR QUALIFIED NURSES ONLY
About the Role
About the role;
As a Registered Nurse for Maria Mallaband Care Group we ask for you to care for our residents like they are your own family, caring for their Physical, Psychological and Social needs while being the best quality, most highly regarded Care Provider in the United Kingdom.
Become a Key worker and make difference.
We are looking for a Nurse with the following skills, qualifications and experience:
- A qualified RGN/RMN or RNLD with a valid NMC pin number or a Student Nurse (qualified outside of the EU) with a letter from the NMC confirming their eligibility to sit the OSCE exam.
- Previous experience working as a staff nurse or registered nurse in a Care Home environment is desirable but not essential.
- A committed and organised approach.
- A confident communicator with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Flexible to work shifts.
If you would like to use your care experience and people skills in an organisation that provides the best quality care you’d expect for your loved ones, then MMCG is a rewarding place to be.
In return for all of this you will receive a competitive salary package plus:
- Annual NMC registration costs covered*
- Clinical training support and development opportunities
- 5.6 weeks annual leave
- Fully funded training
- Simply Health cover after one year of service, inc. cashback on medical and dental expenses
- Perkbox – a range of discounts and free monthly offers for a variety of high street shops and restaurants
- Car through salary sacrifice
- Cycle to Work scheme
- NEST pension plan
- Nurse and carer referral scheme
- Rewards for 5, 10, 15, 20 and 25 years of service
- Annual staff recognition through MMCG Care Awards
Troutbeck Care Home with Nursing
Troutbeck Nursing Home is located close to Ilkley Moor and within easy reach of Ilkley Town Centre. The local â€œhopperâ€ bus stops at the bottom of the homeâ€™s drive providing easy access. Local shops, library, hairdressers, surgery and pharmacy are all within easy walking distance. The property started life as a hotel in the 1850s and is ideally located on the edge of Ilkley Moor – many rooms have landscape views of the surrounding valley. Troutbeck provides accommodation for 54 residents. All rooms have en-suite toilet and wash basin, some have en-suite shower or bath. All rooms are fully carpeted and decorated to a high standard. Each room contains a television, nurse call system, fire detection, bed, wardrobe and chest of drawers. A purpose built extension was completed in 2007, creating an additional 16 bed en-suite unit overlooking the grounds. The main dining room and lounge, which feature a baby grand piano, both offer stunning views of the Wharfedale Valley. The second dining room is located above the original hydrotherapy pool and features a striking stained glass ceiling. The home has a fully licensed bar. Residents can enjoy the well maintained gardens, large patio area, roof top patio area and separate sun lounge during summer months. Two car parks cater for disabled visitors, ambulances and visitors and the care home.
Employment Type Permanent
Advertiser Type Agency