£18 per hour | Paid Breaks | 36 hours | Nights | Small Facility | Good CQC | Post-Op Care |
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Registered Nurse/RGN to join a state-of-the-art recovery and recuperation care centre in Guildford.
The modern, luxury facility predominantly provides short-term care packages to adults following a range of surgical procedures, and offers specialist rehabilitation, physiotherapy and hydrotherapy services to people following major orthopaedic surgery such as hip and knee replacements.
Details of this Registered Nurse/RGN position and what the successful candidate will receive:
• 36 hours per week on a permanent contract
• Night shifts only
• Great hourly pay rates of £18.00
• Paid breaks
• A fantastic working environment with cutting edge technologies and a very strong MDT in place
As Registered Nurse/RGN, you will manage a patient caseload during the night shift and will be responsible for ensuring the clinical needs of service users are met. You will manage medications and will ensure care documentation is updated and managed in line with company procedures and national legislation.
What the centre is looking for in an RGN:
• Current NMC registration as an Adult Nurse/RNA/RGN
• Demonstrate proven post-registration experience within a UK care home setting or in a post-operative/orthopaedic ward environment
• Strong clinical skills and knowledge and confident working from your own initiative
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Passionate about providing the highest standards of patient care and customer service
To apply now or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Paul Smith at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed)
Employment Type Permanent
Advertiser Type Agency