Goodman Masson are searching for a Regulatory Controller to join a leading, Global Investment Bank for a 12 month fixed term contract. This is a terrific regulatory opportunity that will offer plenty of breadth, variety and exposure to key decision makers.
- To contribute to the overall success of the Regulatory Finance Reporting in London;
- Ensuring individual goals, plans, initiatives are executed and delivered in support of the team’s business strategies and objectives;
- Responsible for all matters concerning the regulatory reporting of Market Risk and Credit Valuation Adjustment (CVA), C33 and PRA102;
- Give advice and guidance to senior management and business lines on matters relating to the companies regulatory reporting and the impact of new business activities.
- Champion a customer focused culture to deepen client relationships and leverage broader bank relationships, systems and knowledge;
- Perform the daily capital and Large Exposure reporting;
- Prepare Market Risk Analysis;
- Actively pursues effective and efficient operations of their respective areas;
- Analysing the regulatory impact of new business proposals;
- Proactively seek out ways for data improvements;
- Present quarterly to the Risk Committee;
- Develop additional controls and process enhancements to improve the accuracy and quality of the regulatory reporting processes.
- Accounting Professional Qualification (ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent);
- Strong in depth technical experience in regulatory reporting working in an investment banking environment;
- Good working knowledge of CRD IV and CRD V rules.
Our Diversity Statement:
“Our vision at Goodman Masson is to be admired internally and externally for our commitment to equality, diversity and inclusion. Some of our clients, lawfully aim to alleviate disadvantage or under-representation experienced by those with a protected characteristic. We proudly support them and have used the UK Government Equality Act 2010: Quick Start Guide to Using Positive Action in Recruitment and Promotion to inform our advertising and sourcing methods.”
Employment Type Permanent
Advertiser Type Agency