Northreach have partnered with a leading Digital-led Challenger Bank in Central London in their search for an experienced and driven Relationship Director – specifically for their Private Banking Mortgages arena.
The right candidate will be someone who can build and forge new relationships with clients, brokers and intermediaries as well an managing and maintain a portfolio of customers – within the HNW clientele base.
The Main Responsibilities:
* Support the Bank’s private and commercial banking strategy
* Source, manage and develop a portfolio of HNW clients, meeting their needs with a focus on regulated mortgages and property investments
* Build and nurture a network of introducer/broker/intermediary relationships
* Ensure the portfolio is fully compliant with the Bank’s Compliance & AML policies and procedures, including ensuring periodic reviews are maintained and recorded
The Key Experience & Skill-set:
* Proven track record of hitting & exceeding targets
* Experienced in building and managing a portfolio of customers, intermediaries, brokers & introducers within High Value Regulated Mortgages (£1m plus) & Property Investements (portfolio buy-to-let, commercial, etc.)
* Experience dealing with HNW clients
* CeMap qualified
* Strong understading of compliance requirements
SO if this sounds like you and you are interested in joing one of the leading Challenger Banks apply below
Employment Type Permanent
Advertiser Type Agency