Research Scientist – Quantum Chemistry
Are you a Research scientist with a background in software engineering and interest / experience in quantum chemistry?
I want to hear from you…
Tick some of the boxes but not all of them? It’s a tall order so I’d still want to hear from you…
This is a role where you’d have the opportunity to work on the development of quantum algorithms for computational chemistry. Some experience in this field would be greatly desired.
- Developing software for quantum computing
- Working alongside scientists to implement new algorithms
- Producing relevant and up-to-date analysis and reports
The team are a supportive and dynamic research focused group surrounded by leading researchers. It’s a unique role in an expansive environment.
The successful candidate will have;
- Good experience in scientific coding
- Mathematical modelling
- Theory Development
- Knowledge of C++
- PHD or equivalent (chemistry, physics, materials science or similar relative)
- Proven research record – active journal entries
Not one to wait around. Click apply today…
Employment Type Permanent
Advertiser Type Agency