Rubix have been instructed on a unique and exciting role for an experienced Building/Property Manager within the Private Rental Sector. Our client is an expanding brand within the PRS in London and the UK, who offers an exciting and dynamic working environment.
The Property Manager will provide critical hands-on leadership in a residential rental building, with the direction and support of the Operations Manager. The successful candidate will be responsible for the overall performance of the building which includes; marketing, administration, budget control, income maximisation, maintenance of the building and surrounding property and daily management and training of support staff.
The Property Manager is responsible for fostering and maintaining a friendly and professional environment for residents, prospects, service providers and contractors, so this opportunity will suit a highly communicative, customer service driven individual.
Business Development and Marketing
- Conduct monthly market surveys and have a thorough understanding of competition and current market conditions
- Hold “open houses” and undertake external business development activities
- Recommend rental rates to Head of Operations for available units and lease renewals
Letting & Administrative
- Conduct viewings to prospective tenants
- Process resident applications including completion of background and credit checks
- Ensure rents are collected and deposited on a timely basis
- Negotiate tenancy renewals in conjunction with established targets
- Communicate effectively and courteously, whether face to face, via telephone or in writing, with residents and colleagues
- Organise, promote, and conduct resident events
- Ensure resident issues and service requests are addressed within 24 hours
- Promote a neighbourly and community atmosphere
Develop & Manage Teams
- Support new members of the team, providing a warm welcome and supporting their development
- Interview candidates and provide hiring recommendations to asset manager
- Contribute and support the growth of the team culture, working in line with the brand values and encouraging others to do the same
- Employee Satisfaction
Protect & Nurture the Asset
- Comply with regular fire safety and health and safety standards
- Undertake regular building patrols to identify any maintenance requirements or Health and Safety risks
- Manage flat turn arounds at the end of the month and undertake redecorating rooms, communal areas and cleaning.
- 5+ years experience in residential property management or related business (hotels, student accommodations, etc)
- Proven track record of assisting in the management of profit and loss accounts
- Proven track record in delivering strong results against sales targets
- Excellent customer service skills
- Demonstrable experience of effective communication both orally and in writing
- Intermediate skills in the use of business operating systems including Microsoft Office
- Ability to work weekends and public holidays
- 10% bonus
If you are interesting in applying for this position, please click on the link below.
Employment Type Any
Advertiser Type Agency