Ambition are representing an Award Winning, International Law Firm based in Central London. The firm are looking for a Revenue Assistant to join their busy team where you will be reporting to the Head of Revenue and Credit control. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well-established and motivating finance team.
As a Revenue Assistant, some of your responsibilities include;
- Accurate processing of all billings, write offs and disbursements
- Ensuring all bills comply with Solicitor Account Rules and VAT
- Checking all bills for accuracy before being processed
- Managing the WIP process
- Credit control such as chasing debt with clients and making sure payments arrive as promised
To be successful as a Revenue Assistant, some of the requirements include;
- Previous experience of revenue and credit control within the legal sector
- Knowledge of Elite or CMS would be of advantageous
- Strong communication skills and confident when dealing with fee earners and partners
- Able to work accurately and efficiently and have a high attention to detail
If you fit the description above for the Revenue Assistant and you are ready for your next career move then please click apply!
If this job isn’t quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer £200 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role.
Employment Type Permanent
Advertiser Type Agency