Roofing Contracts Manager
Leicester, travel required
£40,000 p.a. plus Company Car & Fuel Card
* Are you a pro-active and self-motivated person with a passion for people and leading them to new heights?
* Do you want to work for a company that are extremely well respected throughout the UK?
* Do you have sound knowledge of roofing/ cladding, construction processes, design stages, and construction legislation?
ER Recruitment are working with our rapidly growing and particularly highly regarded client who are known Nationwide. They specialise in the construction industry and have a flair for contemporary designs with a comforting and relaxing environment.
Owing to their growth we are entrusted with finding a driven and effective decision making Roofing Contracts Manager.
Role & Responsibilities of the Roofing Contracts Manager:
* Ensuring Site Managers are aware of completion target.
* Monitoring build performance against budget, projection and forecast and identifying reasons for delays, taking action where appropriate.
* Managing multiple contract/ projects both Commercial and Industrial
* Ensuring product quality and development presentation meet or exceed the company standards.
* Managing the subcontractors and internal gangs through the induction, performance appraisals and training & development.
* Ensuring the accurate and timely production of management reports.
* Ensuring all technical queries are resolved with the relevant departments.
* Providing feedback to the Construction Director’s on practical and/or cost effective solutions.
* Developing working relationships with chosen suppliers, sub-contractors and plant hire companies ensuring the required costs, quality and time requirements are met.
* Ensuring all Health & Safety procedures are met within the sites.
* Ensuring an awareness of all customer satisfaction and investigating substandard responses in conjunction with the Construction Director.
* Feeding back information from customers to other departments and implementing and encouraging new systems to maximise efficiencies and in turn profits.
* Attending meetings that may be necessary from design meetings to site meeting in the performance of your duties.
* Undertaking any additional tasks as may reasonably be required from time to time.
* CSCS Card & Drivers Licence essential.
* SSSTS Qualification desirable
* Experience in a Project/ Contract Site Manager’s role in the construction roofing industry.
* Sound knowledge of construction processes, design stages, construction legislation
* Track record of delivering quality projects to budget and on time.
* Excellent interpersonal & negotiation skills.
* Verbal and written communication skills, as well as excellent numeracy skills.
* Computer literate, including Microsoft Office applications.
* Self-motivated and pro-active with good problem solving skills
* Enthusiastic, driven and committed with a good work ethic.
* Excellent basic salary plus Company Car.
Please note by applying for this role you give consent for ER Recruitment to retain your CV for up to 24 months for the purposes of assisting you to find your next role unless you notify us otherwise.
While we aim to get back to all applicants, due to the current situation, if you do not receive a response within seven working days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
ER Recruitment are experienced within eight different sectors consisting of Accountancy and Finance, Construction, Customer Service & Onsite, Directors & Non-Executive, Human Resources, Office (including PA/EA), Sales & Marketing, Supply Chain & Procurement.
We look forward to helping you in your career in these sectors, so please send a copy of your CV to us. If you know of other people who are currently looking for a new career in these sectors please feel free to refer them to us.
We look forward to hearing from you
Employment Type Permanent
Advertiser Type Agency