Due to expansion there is now a vacancy for a Sales Administrator to join a successful manufacturing company in the Dartford area. Salary package for the Sales Administrator is c£22,000 + benefits.
Experience of working in production / engineering is an advantage but not essential, however good admin and database skills are a pre-requisite.
Sales Administrator – Job Function / Scope:
Schedule and coordinate within manufacturing to ensure customer orders are met.
Sales Administrator – Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure sales orders and works orders databases are cleansed and up to date.
- Establish priorities for specific customer orders and revise schedules according to customer requirements and keep them updated
- Raise works orders, and work with Account Managers to ensure works orders and sales orders are up to date and relevant.
- Ensure there are timings on the operations on Bills of Materials, liaise with estimating and engineering to ensure this is achieved.
- Liaise with Sales, Purchasing departments to complete the contract review
- Other relevant duties as required.
Sales Administrator – Person Specification:
- General standard of education required.
- Good communication skills are required.
- Good computer skills required
Employment Type Any
Advertiser Type Agency